Blue Bunny - As Good As It Gets and It's Gotten Great

5.0
Additional Fees

How does a 76 year old lady let you know she's addicted to Blue Bunny chocolate ice cream and their various treats. Ice cream has always been my favorite treat since I was 2 years old.

My addiction has not changed. But BLUE BUNNY CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES, CHOCOLATE COVERED TURTLE SICKLES, CHOCOLATE POPSICLES DRIVE ME HALF CRAZY. So disappointing that I can't find them in my favorite grocery store. So I drive another 31 miles to find them at Meijers.

Love the whole new concept you've given to ice cream treats - especially chocolate.

Any chance I might get a coupon now and then? I'll still drive the 1 miles for the Blue Bunny chocolate pop sicles.....but with a bigger smile on my face.

Product or Service Mentioned: Blue Bunny Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Exceptional.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 08, 2017.

Blue Bunny Candy Crunch Ice Cream Causes Massive Cramps and Gas Pains!

Last night, I bought a Blue Bunny Candy Crunch popsicle off an ice cream truck. Usually, I always buy another brand of candy crunch (chocolate-covered vanilla ice cream bar with a thick piece of fudge in the middle) but this truck only sold the Blue Bell version.

I tried it, thought it was okay. Then I was woken up in the middle of the night with the worst cramps and gas pains you could ever imagine. They were excruciating. I couldn't even pass anything, either, like when you normally have intestinal distress.

I had to wait in agony for the better part of two hours before I could experience any kind of relief. I am feeling a little better this morning, but I am still having major intestinal issues. I thought I was crazy to think it was from the Blue Bunny popsicle but then I Googled and saw others with the exact same complaints going back years, the same pains, the same everything. I am told it has something to do with an ingredient they put in their low fat ice cream.

This is the same ingredient, I think, that also caused many people to experience the same intestinal distress with Haribo's gummy bears awhile back.

If this company has been aware all this time that its ice cream is causing this type of distress in consumers and not doing anything about it, then it's pure evil, putting profits above everything else. In any event, I will never, ever touch even so much as a teaspoon of Blue Bell ever again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Blue Bunny Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Physically ill.

I didn't like: Gas pains, Cramps, Physical distress, Diarrhea, Pain.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 07, 2017.